What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for a two-course meal for two (up to 57% off)
£23 for a three-course meal for two (up to 60% off)
- Patrons can choose dishes from the Taste of Rouge menu only
The Taste of Rouge Menu:
- Starters may include: soupe de saison | soupe à l’oignon | beetroot tatin | champignons à l’ail | camembert
- Mains may include: poulet breton | moules marinière | moules provençale | steak and frites | poulet baguette | vegetable parmentier | orchard salad with chicken | croque monsieur | bouillabaisse | boeuf bourguignon | omelette | poulet burger | Rouge burger
- Desserts may include: beignets | Bramley apple and blackberry crumble | crème brûlée | tarte au citron | crèmes glacées
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Feb 2019. (Excludes Saturdays, bank holidays and 7-9, 14-16, 21-23 December 2018, 31 December 2018, 14 February 2019.).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum 3 vouchers per table.
Booking: Booking required online, please click here; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. The voucher code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted. Voucher code can only be used once and has no cash value.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Eat-in only. Excludes click and collect, takeaway and delivery orders. Valid for 2 or 3 courses from Taste of Rouge menu only. Supplements apply to selected dishes. Normal licensing laws apply. Café Rouge maintains the right to withdraw this or any promotion at any time without notice. For a full list of locations, see the merchant's website. Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, set menu, breakfast menu, afternoon tea, dining cards, DDS card or Tesco Clubcard vouchers. Not valid at Center Parcs, Rapide by Café Rouge Euston, airport locations and the O2 on event days at the O2 (Greenwich O2 only), the Principality Stadium (Cardiff only). Not valid at Café Rouge Edinburgh on event days at Edinburgh Castle or Murrayfield. Local exclusions may apply, please check booking links for availability. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's menu on 21 Sep 2018.
About Café Rouge
Boasting nearly 80 locations nationwide, the chain was launched in 1989 in Richmond, London by Karen Jones and Roger Myers, foodies on a mission to recreate authentic French food and wine in a relaxed bistro-style setting. Café Rouge was awarded Best Food Quality and Taste 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel – a survey of 85,000 UK diners. The restaurant was inspired by a favourite hangout spot for Bridget and her friends from the novel Bridget Jones’s Diary. Today, the team at Café Rouge continue to recreate French classics, including steak frites, poulet Breton, moules and confit de canard, as well as croques, salads and baguettes that can be enjoyed with a fine selection of French wines.