Beauty and spas in Cambridge: things to know before you go
With our beauty and spa deals in Cambridge, you can get a pampering that doesn’t pull on those purse strings. Before booking your treatment, check out these answers to some common questions.
Where is the best beauty salon in Cambridge?
Whether you’ve got a big party on the horizon, or you’re just after a fresh new cut, there are literally hundreds of options for treatments in Cambridge. When quality is your priority and you want the best beauty salon the city has to offer, there are a few contenders:
- Rasele Beauty is highly rated by our customers, with treatments Including everything from eyelash extensions to facials. You’ll leave feeling a million dollars, without having to spend anywhere near it.
- Elegance has been in business for three decades, making it one of the most experience beauty salons in Cambridge. Best of all is their lunchtime facial – the perfect midday pick-me-up.
- Stilo Nuovo combine both hair and beauty under one roof, for your one-stop destination for a new cut, makeover, nails – plus male grooming.
Where is the best Cambridge beauty salon for nails?
We’ve filed down the prices to get you the best manicure and pedicure deals without the guilt of splashing out. Here are our top picks for the best Cambridge nails and spa places to visit:
- Imagine Quay Mill offers a tranquil day spa just outside of Cambridge. They specialise in nail treatments, so after relaxing in their mud chamber you can get a luxurious manicure or pedicure.
- Revive Hair & Beauty boasts top reviews from our customers for a whole range of beauty treatments. Browse the various nail treatments on offer here – with our beauty and spa deals, there are no nail-biting prices to worry about.
What is the best Cambridge hotel and spa?
You don’t have to be a tourist to relax in some of Cambridge’s best hotel spas. As long as you’ve got your etiquette down, there’s a ton of hotel and spa deals near you that’ll be happy to pamper you to perfection. Here are some of our favourites:
- Cambridge Belfry Hilton is a four-star hotel located just outside of the city, making it the ideal warm and welcoming escape. Book an entire weekend as a gift for a loved one, or spend the day going from one treatment room to the next.
- The Varsity Hotel & Spa is a city centre delight, with an Elemis Spa, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi to enjoy. Create your own spa day by picking and choosing from their menu of treatments and food.
What is the best spa for beauty treatments in Cambridge?
From tanning and makeup to hair removal, it’s always good to have a local spa you can rely on. For the very best beauty treatments in Cambridge, these are some of our top picks:
- Y Spa is hidden away in the Waterfront Hotel and is one of the newest spas in the area. They use the highest quality products like Elmis, OPI and Murad – so whether you’re booking in for face and eyes or body, you’ll be nourished to perfection.
- House of Beauty offers a range of high-class beauty treatments and cosmetic products – whatever you choose you’re guaranteed to leave feeling a thousand times more beautiful and relaxed than when you arrived.