Diners can feast on a variety of New York Italian favourites, including burgers, pizzas, grills and hot dogs; opt to share a bottle of wine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19.99 for a two-course a la carte meal for two (up to 61% off)
- £29.99 for a two-course a la carte meal with a bottle of house wine for two (up to 55% off)
£3 surcharge per person for sirloin steak, ultimate mixed grill, steak and fries, chicken and ribs, whole barbecue ribs, half rack of ribs and NY chicken Additional burger toppings available at a £1 to £2.29 surcharge
- Includes a choice of starter and main or main and dessert from the main or gluten-free menu
- Opt to add a bottle of house wine
Starters may include:
- Super slider burgers - mini cheese, Southern fried chicken and crispy crab and cod cake burgers
- Sticky chicken wings served with sour cream and coated in a choice of barbecue or Nashville hot sauce
Mains may include:
- The House Special burger - 6oz beef burger with a signature burger sauce, fried onions and gherkins, served with chips
- Smoky barbecue ribs - a whole rack of falling-off-the-bone tender pork ribs smothered in a barbecue sauce, served with fries, coleslaw and corn on the cob
- Steak and fries - 7oz rump steak served with sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato, onion rings and chips
- Chicken parmigiana - crispy chicken topped with ham, cheese and Neapolitan tomato sauce, served over spaghetti with a side of green vegetables, salad or chips
- New York giant pizza - pork and beef meatballs, mozzarella, chicken, bacon, ham, pepperoni, red pepper and red onion on a barbecue base
- Barbecue pulled pork hot dog served with chips
- King prawn risotto - a creamy risotto and juicy prawns with seasonal green vegetables and a courgette and Prosecco sauce
- Classic Caesar salad
Desserts may include:
- Chocolate brownie ice cream sundae
- Chocolate fudge cake
- New York cheesecake
See the full menu.
Looking for a New York-style food in the UK? This Frankie & Benny’s two-course a la carte meal deal can be an ideal way to satisfy cravings for an Italian-American cuisine that has become so popular around the globe. Patrons can try the infamous pork and beef meatballs shamelessly served over spaghetti, a combination that according to some Italian food purists should never be on the same plate. They’re not the ones to judge though, are they? After all, chefs from the Big Apple have won the palates of millions. Giant hunger problems can be solved with a New York giant pizza while those with a sweet tooth may want to sink their teeth in a classic New York cheesecake. Frankie & Benny’s two-course a la carte meal gives an opportunity to feast on a choice of New York favourites.
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 13 Jun 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No appointment required but booking is recommended as waiting times may apply; please contact the preferred branch directly. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Parties can use multiple vouchers; no limit on party size. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for main course up to the value of £17.69 and starter or dessert up to £8.29 per person, plus optional bottle of house wine up to £15.09 per pair; valid for the main and gluten-free menus. Excludes sharing starters, sharing desserts and family feast. £3 surcharge per person for sirloin steak, ultimate mixed grill, steak and fries, chicken and ribs, whole barbecue ribs, half rack of ribs and NY chicken. Additional burger toppings available at a £1 to £2.29 surcharge. Eat-in only. Valid at selected restaurants only; excludes airport locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on option purchased only.
About Frankie & Benny's
With over 250 family-friendly restaurants across the UK, Frankie & Benny's has been serving up a range of New York Italian classic dishes for over 20 years. They strive to satisfy every palate with dishes ranging from falling-off-the-bone barbecue pork ribs and juicy chicken burgers to pizzas, risottos and pasta dishes. Additionally, the FeelGood menu offers a choice of lighter bites, gluten-free and vegetarian options.