Learn the different aspects of first aid and be always prepared to provide basic help for those seeking emergency
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £14 for an online appointed person for first aid course (86% off)
- £24 for an online emergency first aid for work and family bundle (84% off)
- What is an appointed person?
- The health and safety (first aid) regulations 1981
- First aid kits and facilities
- First aid
- Infection control
- The six-step hand washing technique
- Decontamination procedures
- Common types of wound
- Miscellaneous bleeding
- Introduction to CPR
- Shout for help
- Call 999/112
- Two rescue breaths
- Appointed person
- Regulations and facilities
- Aims and priorities of first aid
- Infection control
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlinecitytraining.com/health-safety-compliance/first-aid/emergency-first-aid-for-work-and-family. Course login details and instructions will be emailed to customer within 3 working days of redemption. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Must have basic literacy and numeracy skills. Course completion certificate included. Training will work on any flash-based PC or handheld device. For further compatibility, please visit merchant's product page. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. No software included. Free technical support available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week; call 0203 544 7480, or email or use online chat. For more information, see this page: http://www.onlinecitytraining.com/faqs.
About Online City Training
Online City Training offers courses for those looking to move into a different career, or just add another feather to their cap. Online topics are as far-ranging as IT, accounting and photography, while courses covering issues such as smoking cessation or weight management aim to help boost participants' lifestyle.