What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £12 for an afternoon tea for one (49% off)
- £15 for a Champagne afternoon tea for one (49% off)
- £23.50 for an afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £29.50 for a Champagne afternoon tea for two (50% off)
- £46 for an afternoon tea for four (51% off)
£58 for a Champagne afternoon tea for four (51% off)
- Eastwell Manor afternoon tea includes: a pot of tea or cafetière of coffee | a selection of homemade finger sandwiches | cakes | scones served with clotted cream | homemade lemon curd | seasonal fruit jam
- Eastwell Manor Champagne afternoon tea is served with a glass of Champagne, Kir Royale or Bellini
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. 10% discretionary service charge will be applied. Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Jan 2017.
About The Manor Restaurant
Located within the Eastwell Manor Hotel's building surrounded by tranquil grounds, The Manor Restaurant offers a dining experience that earned two AA Rosettes. The restaurant specialises in French and contemporary English cuisine that can be complemented with a wide selection of teas and coffees as well as an extensive array of wines. The formal yet intimate interior features a wood-panelled dining room where customers can enjoy their meals and Our preferred dress code for our Manor Restaurant for lunch and dinner is smart, with a collared, long-sleeved shirt for gentlemen (jacket preferred). No sportswear, denim, shorts, three-quarter length trousers or trainers are permitted at lunch or dinner.