In a Nutshell
Flowering from April onwards, these Tulip “Ice Cream” bulbs should be planted in a sunny position in moist and free draining soil
- Perennial bulb what will flower annually
- Produces elegant peony-like flowers
- Will flower from April onwards
- White and pink blooms
- Plant tulips in late Autumn for best results
- When planting make sure that the pointed end is facing up and they are planted at a depth of three times their height
- For best performance choose a sunny position in moist and free draining soil
- Plant tulip bulbs at a depth of 15cm (6”) and at a distance of 13cm (5”) apart
- At maturity expect a height of up to 40cm (16”) and spread of up to 15cm (4”)
- Some parts of the flower are edible, however, some people have had strong allergic reactions to tulip flowers
- If touching the flower causes a rash, numbness, etc. then tulip shouldn’t be eaten
- Please note: tulip bulbs should never be eaten
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson-Morgan, checked on 15.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.