Bottoms up at 3 landmark pubs of London with us. Pick beer, wine or a non-alcoholic beverage, whatever takes your fancy. What’s a pub without some brouhaha? Get your spirits high with our amusing anecdotes of events and characters associated with the same pubs. Know how the pubs got their catchy names. Don’t be surprised if you latch on to some Cockney Rhyming slang. It can be infectious.
If you're 18 and above, have an ID to earn your alcohol. Behind the scenes at a world famous working Brewery, watch the entire brewing process. Learn what goes into making that oh-so-good London beer. Taste fresh samples in the cellar.
All pubs are child-friendly and wheelchair accessible, so everyone is welcome to join the fun. One of them even houses the only fish and chip shop inside a pub in London. Work up an appetite.
Saving the best news for last. The first drink of the day falls into ‘happy hour’…it’s on us.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Anchor, 165 Lewisham Road se13 7py, London SE13 7PY England
Pub situated on one of the most historical reaches of the River Thames - and your Guide will provide entertaining anecdotes and even gruesome associations with this traditional Inn.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Mayflower Pub, 117 Rotherhithe St, London SE16 4NF, UK
Commemorates and celebrates the story of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Prospect of Whitby, 57 Wapping Wall, London E1W 3SH England
Another option for a pint of traditional London beer - this riverside pub dates back to 1520.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chiswick, Chiswick, Hounslow, Greater London, England
Home of the Fuller’s Brewery Tour to be enjoyed on this unique service - and a chance to sup their famous London Pride beer!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bankside, London England
Entertainment neighbourhood which through the centuries has been a notorious and infamous drinking den!
Pass By: Southwark, London England
Notorious drinking neighbourhood through history - once a haven for criminals but a welcome district for tourists today!
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
One of London’s most famous bridges and a must-see London landmark.
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
One of London’s most iconic landmarks.
Pass By: Palace of Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Great Britain’s Houses of Parliament.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Probably London’s most iconic landmark.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Place of royal coronations for the past 1,000 years.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
London residence of the Queen of England!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special Measures. The health and safety of our guests is always our top priority here at BCHT. We are putting in place some extra special measures for all future tour activities: All our vehicles will be sanitised with disinfectant cleaning by their owner drivers immediately after each service. Presentation stops will be conducted in quiet open air locations – away from crowded hotspots. Driver Guide hosts shall wash and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis throughout each service. Hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests at all times while on tour. Standard measures which enhance your protection: The transparent partition screen provides a unique private passenger compartment for the passengers. A safe distance exists between guests and their Driver Guide hosts – exceeding the current minimum 2 metres set by government guidelines. The passenger compartment has a separately controlled air-conditioning system.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- The transparent partition screen provides a unique private passenger compartment which also has a separately controlled air-conditioning system.
- Private Driver Guide
- Live commentary throughout the tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Cab Heritage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.