You like your wines, but you find it hard to choose them or to describe why you actually like a particular grape variety or type of wine?
We can help to make you feel a bit more like a wine pro with an introductory wine tasting masterclass!
During this two-hour tasting event:
• you'll learn everything about how wine is made
• we'll teach you how to taste wine
• you'll learn a lot of fun facts about different wine regions and grape varieties
• we'll test your taste buds with exciting blind tasting games
• of course there is tasting involved as well: you'll taste five delicious wines
• the wine tasting masterclass takes place at our wine tasting studio at Netil House in trendy London Fields (Hackney)
What You'll Get
Our wine tasting masterclass takes place at:
Studio 001 - Netil House
London E8 3RL
The entrance of our wine studio is at the back of Netil House, on Bocking Street (door next to the railway bridge). If you can't find it, don't hesitate to call us on +447850195114
The tasting masterclass lasts two hours. It is an interactive session during which you'll learn a lot about how wine is made, what the main wine regions and grape varieties are, how to store wine, how to serve it and suggestions on how to pair wine with food. We'll also practice professional wine tasting techniques and we'll test your taste buds with some fun blind tasting games. We want you to have fun while learning about wine, so there won't be any complex vocabulary or snobby wine atmosphere!
The tasting masterclass includes:
• Two hours of learning about wine
• Five tasting glasses of wine (6cl per glass)
• A tasting "cheat sheet" on which you can take notes
• Bread, olives and water on the table
If you wish to explore the area the trendy Hackney area in which our studio is located, we have a couple of great suggestions for you:
• Daytime: Broadway Market, Regent's Canal and Victoria Park are within walking distance
• Evening: Netil House offers great options for food, drinks and dancing such as wine restaurant Bright, rooftop bar Netil 360 and club Night Tales. Just around the corner you'll find Mare Street Market for more food and drinks options.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Two hours of learning about wine
- Five tasting glasses of wine (6cl per glass)
- A tasting "cheat sheet" on which you can take notes
- Bread, olives and water on the table
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottles of wine (available to purchase for off-premise consumption)
Netil House in London Fields (Hackney)
The tasting masterclass takes place from 7pm to 9pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Claudia Bastiaensen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.