The Isle of Wight, home to a variety of distinctive landscapes, dramatic cliffs, long stunning beaches and great attractions, is a natural playground for all ages!
Take a stroll trough Godshill, a quintessential English Village, with its delightful medieval church, charming thatched roofed cottages and traditional tearooms.
Soak up the view on the scenic drive to Alum Bay, known for its multi-coloured sand cliffs and stunning scenery. Enjoy a panoramic chairlift to the stunning beach (you can also choose to walk) and the many exciting attractions here for all the family. On the beach you get a close up of "The Needles", one of the most photographed groups of rocks in the world. Get a great photo of Portsmouth's Spinnaker Tower and Historic Dockyard as your ferry departs to, and returns from the Isle of Wight.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Godshill, Godshill, Isle of Wight, England
On arrival in the Isle of Wight we enjoy a 20 minute scenic drive to the charming village of Godshill, famous for it's 500 year old thatched cottages, typical tea shops and Model Village.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alum Bay, Totland Bay, UK
We continue our scenic drive along the south of the Island to Alum Bay, famous for it's multi coloured sands and "the Needles". You can choose to take a chairlift ride (optional extra charge) or walk the steps down to the stunning beach. Our 45 minute ferry journey departs from Fishbourne at 18.00hrs for our journey back to the mainland.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Needles, Totland England
On the beach you can get a close up of "The Needles", one of the most photographed groups of rocks in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth PO1 3TT, UK
Get a great photo of the Spinnaker Tower and Historic Dockyard as your ferry departs to, and returns from the Isle of Wight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please be advised that where seating capacity is limited, an empty seat will be left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups. Don't worry if you forget your face mask, as our tour guide will be happy to provide you with a complimentary disposable mask.
- Visit Alum Bay Beach and the Needles
- Photostop at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Air-conditioned executive coach
- Scenic drive through the Isle of Wight
- Professional guide
- Return Wightlink Ferry from Portsmouth to Fishbourne
- Lunch stop in the charming village of Godshill
Portsmouth Harbour, The Hard Interchange, Portsmouth PO1 3EB, UK
6 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discovery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.