This is a small Private and exclusive walking tour. Sometimes I take just one person. This is particularly suitable if you have walking or hearing difficulties or just prefer small groups. There are plenty of walking tours with maybe thirty or so people. With that number prices are very cheap but only a few people at the front hear what’s being said. Also with small groups I can take you into some of the buildings without the group being intrusive.
We will uncover the real history of Glasgow and how it became one of the most powerful cities in the world.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
Short walking tour of Glasgow
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Glasgow City Chambers, 82 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gordon Hart in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.