Looking for something fun to do over the weekend? Stuck for school holiday ideas and need to keep the kids entertained? Why not bring the whole family and get down and dirty with us at the Crocky Trail outdoor adventure playground in Cheshire? The fun starts the moment you arrive, with all the rides, the trail and the challenges it's the perfect way to have some quality family time and get that all important exercise for everyone.
Get the whole family outdoors and enjoy a mile long adventure of pure adrenaline drenched fun as you run along the famous Crocky Trail scrambling through trees, climbing over crooked bridges and swinging over the fast flowing Crocky stream. See more on the Crocky Trail map here.
What You'll Get
Visit: Crocky Trail, Cotton Abbotts Guy Lane, Waverton CH3 7PH England
Our tickets have different pricing depending on your age, this is to keep all the rides and attractions in the park safe, and will be signified by the colour of your wrist band. Red for under 5s and adults over 21and Yellow for over 5s and up to 21 years old. Under 5s go in free, over 5s and up to 21 years old £15, and Adults over 21 £10.00
As you arrive at the Crocky Trail you’ll be met by a series of gravity-defying scary slides as well as the wheels of wonder including the spider trap, spinning disk and the house of horror plus many other attractions that will give you a true addrenalin rush.
Try your luck, warm up and prepare yourself for what lies ahead. Fired up and ready to go, you’ll then make your way along the mile long Crocky Trail, which winds its way through fields and trees passing over the Crocky stream.
There are loads of different ways you’ll be able to cross the Crocky stream including the scary wobbly bridge, swinging chain bridge and fallen log – watch out, take care or may just end up falling in with an almighty splash!
As you work your way back to the start there will be the opportunity to grab a snack and drink in the Crocky shop and refuel after your day of fun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Yellow wristbands, for children 5 and over, and young adults up to 21 years old, have access to everything (this is included in the child's price).
- Red wristbands for adults over 21 are significantly cheaper and allow access to (which is included in the Adult's price): Titanic, Flusher, Spinning disk, Slides (not including ‘foam pit slide’), See saw, Vertical Roundabout, Sand pits, Magic roundabout, It’s a knock out, Pyramid slide. Munch ball, (Inflated) Bull, Dungeon, Catacombs, and of course the Crocky Trail and all its obstacles i.e. everything apart from: Super bowl, All Barrels, Surf Rider, UFO, Skipper, Rock N Roller, Gladiator, Zombie Trap, Skittle Alley
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Crocky Trail
- Food and drinks, unless specified
6/10/2019 - 4/2/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
4 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Crocky Trail in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.