We will pick you up from your accommodation and take you on a walk to the highest and most iconic location in Southern Britain, Pen-y-fan. This mountain lies in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of immense beauty, rich in wildlife and history. Once arriving at the National Park you will proceed on your walk, all the time receiving interesting information about the wildlife and history of the area, whilst marvelling at the unfolding scenery around you. There will be plenty of stops for photos. When you arrive at the top the views will take your breath away as you look for miles in every direction. We will then head back down the mountain via a different route, passing scenic valleys, glacial lakes and historical monuments. I will then take you back to your accommodation where you can rest and gaze at your amazing pictures from the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cardiff, Cardiff, South Wales, Wales
We will pick you up anywhere in the Cardiff/Newport/Brecon Beacons area and transport you in comfort to Pen y fan. Total time of tour including transport is approximately 5 hours.
Stop At: Pen-y-Fan, Brecon Beacons National Park Wales
This walks take you to the summit of Pen-y-fan in the central Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales. This hike will unveil the full beauty of the Brecon Beacons National Park as you can see for miles in every direction. Your guide will give you lots of interesting information about what makes this place so special and attracts people from all over the world. You will be on the mountain for roughly 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour - Hand sanitiser is available - You are welcome to wear a face mask but they are not mandatory - Tour locations are extremely low risk areas
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
National Museum Cardiff, Cathays Park, Cardiff CF10 3NP, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any Cardiff area location. People staying in central Cardiff may be asked to walk to a nearby pick up point due to the city centre becoming increasingly pedestrianised. We can also pick you up in the central Brecon Beacons.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walk South Wales in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.