The longest, fastest city-centre zip wire in the world… right here in central London!Three thrilling 225 meter zip wires with speeds of up to 50kph in central London. Launch from 35 meters: the height of 9 double-decker buses! See the city from a unique perspective.Duration: Normally 45 minutes but can be longer on busy daysLocation: London’s Southbank - Archbishop’s Park, Carlisle Ln, Lambeth, London SE1 7LE5 minutes walk from Waterloo station and Lambeth North. 10 minutes walk from Westminster and Vauxhall stations.Suitable for ages 8+, children must ride with adults. Max rider weight 120kg. Min rider height 1.2 meters. Not suitable for pregnant women.
What You'll Get
Your zip wire experience starts at the south end of the picturesque Archbishop's Park, accessible from Lambeth Road, Lambeth Palace Road and Carlise Lane. Head to the check-in area and get signed in.
Next is your safety briefing video taking you through all aspects of your experience. Drop your bags in the locker area and then you'll be kitted up by our expert instructors. You'll be fitted with a full harness and helmet for your ride.
Now some exercise... you'll walk to the far end of the park and climb our 35 meter launch tower. It's a long way up, but a cooling breeze and unique view awaits you!
At the top of the launch tower, you will have all your kit checked again before taking your ride. Countdown 3....2...1, lift your feet and off you go!
At the landing tower, you have the chance to add the "mega drop" freefall experience, or if your nerves are completely shredded already, simply walk down the last few steps to de-kit and inspect your photos.
The experience normally takes about 60 minutes, but may be longer at weekends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at or just before your ride time to check-in
- Children must be accompanied by a riding adult
- Shoes must be secure (no flip-flops or high-heels)
- Avoid rings, earrings and necklaces that might get caught
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved up steep steps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights will be checked before the ride. Max rider weight is 120 kgs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional guides
- Use of helmet and harness
- Toilets available on-site
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Second jump (available to purchase)
- Mega Drop Freefall (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zip Now London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.