Although used to being under pressure, steam mop heads still have a tendency to get hot under the collar. Huff and puff away grime with today's Groupon: distributed by James Russell.
Steaming through homes and polishing them up, this Easy Steam mop uses a micro-fibre cloth to gather up dust and dirt, before being popped into the washing machine for the next round of steamy cleaning. The simple, hot-headed contraption requires a top-up of tap water, and gets ready to work on spills, splodges, and wayward drips in a few minutes. A five-metre power cable and accessory pack with spare micro-fibre mop cloths ensures cleaners never need be up the creek without a working cleaning utensil.
• Easy Steam 900W steam mop
• Ready for use within minutes
• Suitable for use on tiles, vinyl, and sealed wooden floors, all over the home
• Steam cleans without specialist chemicals
• Five-metre power cable
• Machine-washable micro-fibre cleaning pad
• Water reservoir can be filled with tap water
Founded back in the flare-filled days of 1970, James Russell is part of one of the largest groups offering independent specialist catalogues. It has since grown to encompass home and garden products, including formal attire from Samuel Windsor and innovative dinnerware from Ethos.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to www.james-russell.co.uk/groupon/easysteam
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£6.99)
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.