Gifts and Stocking Fillers for Beauty Addicts
Christmas shopping for a beauty addict and not sure where to start? Look this way for stocking filler and luxury gift ideas that won't end up pushed to the back of a drawer!
STOCKING FILLERS (up to £15)
1. Paul Frank Manicure Set, £10 - if you need a reason beyond the cuteness, this set contains colourful scissors, nail file, cuticle pusher and nail clippers. Of course the most important selling point is that it's shaped like a lollipop! (Boots)
2. M&S Autograph Pure Luxe Bronzing Powder, £15 - a skin-flattering bronzer in a compact that could easily be mistaken for a high-end brand, this is a party season must-have!
3. Real Techniques brushes, from £10 - the creation of YouTube sensation, Pixiwoos, these make-up brushes are some of the best I've tried and brilliantly priced too. The Core Collection is a great place to start, with the brilliant buffing brush for foundation. (Gordon's Chemists)
4. Nuxe Reve de Miel Gift Set, £14.50 - the iconic, ultra nourishing lip balm and hand cream that smell of honey and leave winter-chapped skin feeling soft again (M&S Beauty Hall)
5. Models Own Sticky Fingers Gift Set, £8 - three nail polishes with cute press-on stickers to create your own nail art at home, teenage girls will love this! (Superdrug)
1. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette, £45 - this lace-effect palette containing three blushers, a highlighter and Laguna bronzer is guaranteed to light up any make-up addict's face on Christmas morning. Super glam! (exclusive to Space NK).
2. L'Occitane Delicious Almond Collection, £67 - from the best-selling shower oil to milk concentrate body balm, these beautifully scented, skin nourishing products come ready-wrapped in a striking festive box. A personal favourite of mine! (L'Occitane, Anne Street).
3. Diptyque Mini Candles set of 3, £78 - this limited edition, coloured glass trio smell just as incredible as they look. Imagine the most sophisticated pine needles, cinnamon and roast chestnuts you ever smelt and you're halfway there. (Space NK)
4. House of Jo Malone, £125 - a selection of the Jo Malone's best loved products, from perfume to hand cream, all housed in a chic presentation box. Jo Malone Christmas gifts sell out fast, so don't hang about if you're after this one! (Jo Malone, House of Fraser)
5. Kiehl's Creme de Corps Gift Set, £49.50 - a great way to try to some of Kiehl's cult body products including the luxurious Creme de Corps, Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish and three travel-sized products (Kiehl's, Cornmarket).
Nic is a Belfast beauty blogger, freelance writer and mum, with a penchant for Chanel lipstick, shopping & strong coffee. As editor of Strawberry Blonde Beauty, she helps steer women through the beautysphere with reviews, tips and the lowdown on the latest releases. Nic loves exploring Belfast's thriving cultural scene and agrees with Dorothy that there's no place like home.