JD Sports Discount Codes August 2020
Enjoy Up to 50% Off Orders in the Summer Sale at JD Sports55 usedExpires 30/08/2020
Up to 50% Off Summer Sale plus £5 Gift Card with Orders Over £70 at JD Sports78 usedExpires 30/09/2020
Students Get 20% Discount at JD Sports52 usedExpires 29/08/2020
- Never miss a greatJD Sportscoupon, and so many more!
20% Discount for Blue Light Card Holders at JD Sports64 usedExpires 11/09/2020
Save up to 50% on Your Nike Orders at JD Sports169 usedExpires 29/08/2020
Discover 50% Off Selected Kids' Sportswear in the Sale at JD SportsExpires 11/09/2020
Find £20 Off Selected Home Sportswear at JD Sports - Keep Fit at HomeExpires 30/08/2020
Discover 2 for £25 on Selected Men's T-Shirts at JD SportsExpires 30/08/2020
Enjoy a 40% Saving on Many Puma Orders at JD SportsExpires 27/08/2020
For the Perfect Gift Send a Gift Card from £5 at JD Sports
Returning Your Order Won't Cost a Penny at JD SportsExpires 24/08/2020
Enjoy 2 for £25 on Selected Kids' T-Shirts at JD SportsExpires 31/08/2020
Save 30% on Selected Lacoste Orders at JD SportsExpires 31/08/2020
Save 50% on Selected Loungewear at JD Sports - Men's, Women's and Kids' Styles
Shop £60 Off Selected Womenswear in the Sale at JD Sports - Hoodies, Tees, Joggers and More
Popular JD Sports Discount Codes for August 2020
|Voucher Code Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|Save up to 50% on Your Nike Orders at JD Sports||Online Deal||29 Aug 2020|
|20% Discount for Blue Light Card Holders at JD Sports||Online Deal||11 Sep 2020|
|Students Get 20% Discount at JD Sports||Online Deal||29 Aug 2020|
|Up to 50% Off Summer Sale plus £5 Gift Card with Orders Over £70 at JD Sports||Online Deal||30 Sep 2020|
|Enjoy Up to 50% Off Orders in the Summer Sale at JD Sports||Online Deal||30 Aug 2020|
|Free Delivery Available on Orders Over £70 at JD Sports||Online Deal||5 Sep 2020|
Shopping at JD Sports
JD Sports is a sports fashion company which sells sports clothing and trainers from top brands like Adidas, Nike, Puma and Reebok, catering to men, women and kids. They also offer football kits, including from Premier League clubs and men and women’s international teams.
The company was founded in 1981 by John Wardle and David Makin (the ‘JD’ stands for their respective first names). It started as one shop in Bury, before expanding to Manchester, London, and the rest of the UK.
- An extensive list of brands available in-store and online
- JD Sports’ regularly updated range of trainers, from classics like Adidas Stan Smiths to the latest offerings from Nike
- Pink Soda Sport, JD Sports’ own workout gear and athleisure collection for women
Think of JD Sports as your one-stop shop for sports kit and fashion, footwear and accessories. Here are some of the ways they make your experience as smooth as possible:
- JD Sports Customer Services. Got a query? You can contact customer services via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (0161 393 7055), and live chat on the JD Sports desktop website. You can also get in touch with the Twitter Customer Care Team @jdhelpteam. Customer services are open 24 hours a day.
- JD Unrivalled – the JD Sports blog. Need a shopping guide, some style advice, or want news about the latest drops? What about lifestyle tips or ideas for how to spend your weekend? The JD Sports blog has all the information you need.
- The JD Sports Newsletter. Simply scroll down to the “Join the conversation” banner on the homepage and enter your email address to keep up with the latest news and offers.
How to save money at JD Sports
There are lots of ways to save when you shop at JD Sports, including:
- Seasonal sales at JD Sports. Select “Offers” from the top menu bar on the JD Sports website to browse the best deals and sale prices from across the entire site. You can narrow your search down to Men’s, Women’s, Kids’ or Accessories, or filter by brand, colour, price and exclusivity.
- The JDX Unlimited Delivery Pass. Want to gain exclusive benefits from JD Sports? Sign up for JDX Unlimited. It costs £9.99 per year and you get unlimited next day delivery, first look at launches, early access to sales and events, free treats and the option to spread the cost with JDX Pay.
- Student Discount at JD Sports. Students can get 20% off selected items when they register with JD Sports and verify their student status with UNiDAYS.
How to purchase and redeem JD Sports gift cards
JD Sports offer two gift card options: the Ultimate Gift Card, and the eGift Card, which can only be redeemed online.
Ultimate Gift Card
- Choose your amount (between £5 and £300)
- Click “Add to basket” and payThe Ultimate Gift Card can be redeemed at JD Sports (in-store and online), Millets, Blacks, Scotts, Tessuti and Ultimate Outdoors. Just give it to the cashier to be scanned, or enter your gift card number and PIN at the checkout online.
- Choose your amount (between £5 and £300)
- Choose whether you want the recipient to get their card via email or text
- Enter their name, contact details, and a personal message, then choose the date you want them to receive the eGift Card
- Click “Add to basket” and pay
- On your chosen day, the recipient will receive a message letting them know they have a gift from you
eGift Cards can be redeemed by entering the gift card number and PIN at checkout.
How to use your JD Sports discount code
- Click on your chosen discount code above. Copy the code, or write it down.
- You’ll be taken to the JD Sports website. Add the items you want to buy to your basket.
- Click on “Checkout”.
- Paste your code in the “Discount Code” box and click “Redeem”. Your discount will be applied.
- Checkout as normal to enjoy your savings.
Q&A with JD Sports
How do I use my JD Sports discount code?
Head to the JD Sports website, once you have copied the code given to you, and add the items you want to your basket. Select ‘view cart’ and scroll to the bottom of the page where you’ll find a box for your promo code.
Does JD Sports offer returns?
JD Sports offers free returns using any InPost locker across the country. Just check the online locker locator to find your nearest participating locker and enjoy a full refund for all unopened and unused JD Sports items.
How long does JD Sports delivery take?
Standard delivery is free for all orders over £70 (and otherwise costs £3.99), and takes 2-3 working days to arrive. Next Day Delivery is also available at a cost of £4.99.
How can I track my JD Sports order?
You will be able to track any JD Sports order by heading to the tracking section of the JD Sports website. Just input your order number, provided in your confirmation email, to see the status of your order.
Does JD Sports offer Click & Collect?
Absolutely. You can choose to collect your JD Sports item in store at a reduced rate, and save on your delivery fees. Just add the Click & Collect option to your delivery during checkout to make sure you don’t pay for delivery costs.
Can I get free delivery from JD Sports?
If you order to one of the 670 stores across the UK, delivery is totally free! It also means you get to browse any other items in-person before you pick up your package.
Where is my nearest JD Sports shop?
Want to browse in a brick-and-mortar location, or pick up your package? Just enter your postcode at the bottom of the homepage to find your local JD Sports.
Connecting with JD Sports
Call JD Sports – 0161 393 7055
Email JD Sports – email@example.com
Stay in the Loop with JD Sports
JD Sports Business Ethics and Code of Conduct
JD aren’t just about providing you with great deals on incredible sports equipment. They also practice a strong code of ethics to ensure slavery isn’t a factor in the production of their stock. While we think of slavery as something which was abolished around the era of the American Civil War, pockets of the practice have sadly persisted across parts of Africa and Asia.
What is modern slavery?
There are as many as 20.9 million people who’re directly affected by modern slavery on a daily basis. That equates to as much as $150 billion being generated by the practice every year.
Some types of slavery which still exist include:
- Human trafficking. People are used as forced labour, or as prostitutes against their will.
- Child labour. Children can be coerced into working in sweatshops and under extreme conditions. They’re told they’re paying off their parents’ debts.
- Domestic service. While butlers and maids are given fair pay and treatment, in some parts of the world people are forced to work for free at the behest of their masters.
Worryingly, 22% of the victims of slavery are sexually exploited. It’s for this reason JD Sports have a strict code of conduct to prevent the use of slave labour.
What is JD Sports code of conduct?
There are a number of stringent practices JD use to make sure they’re not selling items which have been produced as a result of slavery.
- Employment is freely chosen
- No child labour is used at all
- No discrimination is present in employment
- Living wages are paid to workers
- Regular employment is provided
- All working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Working hours are not excessive
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
With 25,830 employees stretching out across Europe and Asia, they’ve spent the past seven years ensuring all workers fall into the code of conduct.
How JD Sports monitor their supply chain
But how do JD stay on top of this? The company has grown to the point where the business is spread out across a number of different agents and suppliers. As of the time of writing, they have:
- 162 Overseas agents
- 247 Tier 1 suppliers
- 275 Tier 2 suppliers
- 17 Sourcing countries
- 8 Stock holding warehouses
- 4 Trunk hubs
In order to know what’s happening, JD map out and monitor all suppliers on a yearly basis. Due diligence is carried out to ensure no subcontracting to unauthorised units takes place.
There are also regular visits made by employees from the head office, with 90% of these locales currently having been visited by the team.
JD want to ensure they’re seen as a brand you know you can trust from an ethical standpoint whenever you buy from them. The steps they’re taking are helping to cement that image.