All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £23.95 for a three-course Indian meal with sides for two, Monday - Friday (up to 40% off)
- £26.95 for a three-course Indian meal with sides for two, Saturday - Sunday (up to 33% off)
- £44.95 for a three-course Indian meal with sides for four, Monday - Friday (up to 44% off)
- £48.95 for a three-course Indian meal with sides for four, Saturday - Sunday (up to 39% off)
Starters may include: masala fish bites | onion pakora | spicy chicken tikka wrap
Mains may include: lamb passanda | vegetable morchi balti | goan fish curry
- All meals are accompanied by a side of rice and a side of naan both
Rice may include: keema pilau | chicken tikka | kashmiri special
Naan may include: keema with cheese and garlic | peshwari | cheese, garlic and coriander
- Each meal is finished with a dessert: chocolate fudge cake with ice cream
See the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0121 722 3205; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for a starter up to the value of £4.65, a main up to £9.95, a side of rice up to £2.95 and naan up to £2.95 per person. Includes complimentary dessert. Excludes seafood and king prawns dishes. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 13 Jun 2018.
With aromas of spices surrounding the venue, Jilabi is a contemporary Indian restaurant, by many patrons thought to be the King of Curries, as evidenced by its nomination in Birmingham Mail 2018 competition. Clean and elegant decorations, including white tablecloths contrasting with dark furniture, folk designs on walls and paper lamps, let visitors relax and focus on food in front of them. With a menu full of flavourful curries, biryanis, pakoras and other Indian classics, diners have a job cut out for them when it comes to ordering. Meals can be accompanied by a rich selection of drinks, both soft and alcoholic, to suit all palates. The restaurant also offers a hire of its function room.