What You'll Get
- Two (2) or four (4) tickets to Funny Girls Spring VIP Experience with a three-course meal and bubbly
- When: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday or Friday until 27 May
- Where: Funny Girls, 5 Dickson Road, Blackpool
- Seating: VIP booths
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Zoe entrance: 8 p.m.
- Opening routine: 8.30 p.m.
- Finale: 11 p.m.
- £39.95 for two (2) VIP tickets, valid Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday (up to 52% off)
- £79.90 for four (4) VIP tickets, valid Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday (up to 52% off)
- £44.95 for two (2) VIP tickets, valid Friday only (up to 52% off)
- £89.90 for four (4) VIP tickets, valid Friday only (up to 52% off)
- Starters: tomato and basil soup with fresh bread roll and butter | Ardennes pâté and toast with caramelised red onion chutney and salad garnish | smoked haddock and spring onion fishcake with lemon mayonnaise and salad garnish | apple and roquefort salad with red chard salad and toasted sesame oil | red Leicester soufflé with a caramelised red onion base served with tomato chutney and salad garnish | melon
- Mains: breast of chicken oven baked in a sticky BBQ glaze | tuna steak with a sweet chilli sauce | slow-cooked lamb shank in a rich rosemary and mint sauce | Italian-style beef meatballs with onion, red peppers and chilli cooked in a spicy Italian tomato sauce served with pasta | handmade pastry filled with a creamy leek sauce, cheddar cheese and Cornish clotted cream | Moroccan cauliflower turmeric pastry roulade with chickpea and pepper chutney, baked until it has a slight crunch
- All mains apart from meatballs are served with vegetables and choice of potato including: chips | seasoned wedges | new potatoes | potato dauphinoise
- Desserts: New York-style vanilla flavour cheesecake on a digestive biscuit crumb base with fresh strawberries and coulis | sticky toffee pudding | apple and damson lattice pie: Bramley apple and damson filling in a sweet shortcrust pastry case, topped with a glazed lattice pastry top | salted caramel chocolate tart | three scoops of Mackie’s ice cream in a choice of traditional vanilla, salted caramel, cookie biscuit, chocolate or strawberry flavour
Unlike a theatre show, Funny Girls is not one continuous performance. Following their opening act, the cast perform hilarious comedy routines and elaborate dance shows every 20 minutes, until their extravagant grand finale which lasts approximately 30 minutes. The format of Funny Girls is a unique entertainment experience, with the stage above and behind the main bar delivering an evening of big laughs and awe-inspiring merriment. With a VIP booth seating, guests can enjoy a three-course meal accompanied with a glass of bubbly each.
The Fine Print
Valid from 25 Jan - 27 May 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Advanced booking required by phone, call 01253 649194 (booking line open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm); provide Groupon Security code(s) and preferred show date. Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment - it's advised to book immediately after receiving Groupon voucher. All bookings and menu choices must be made at least 7 days in advance. Must be 18 or older with valid photo ID. VIP boxes may be shared and are not step free. Valid Sun, Tue-Thu or Friday depending on option chosen. Valid for option purchased only. All services must be redeemed during one visit. Subject to availability. No refunds once booked with the merchant. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Jan 2018.