All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £24.95 for afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco and two hours of parking for two (47% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Finger sandwiches: honey-glazed ham and wholegrain mustard mayonnaise | smoked salmon, cucumber and cream cheese | cheddar cheese, green tomato and apple chutney | rocket and cherry tomato garnish
- Freshly-baked fruit scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream
- Mini tarte au citron and roasted chestnut crumb
- Slice of carrot cake
- Dark chocolate opera cake
- French macaron
The Fine Print
Expires 28 Feb 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required online on https://www.jurysinns.com/hotels/brighton-waterfront/food, provide Groupon codes in the special requests field. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Includes complimentary 2-hour car parking in Lanes Car Park; car park tickets are validated at the reception. Verified using our merchant's menu on 11 Oct 2018.
About Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront
Located opposite Brighton Fishing Museum, the four-star Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront is just a short walk from the beachfront. Customers can enjoy panoramic views right from their rooms, which feature flat-screen TVs, tea making facilities and mini bars. The Seaview bar and lounge is situated right on the promenade, and serves a range of modern British dishes accompanied by a carefully-cultivated wine list. For those who prefer to stay indoors, the Atrium bar, furnished with a high glass ceiling, is available for both nightcaps and cocktails during the day. If someone is feeling peckish between meal times, they can use the 24-hour room service and its selection of dishes and drinks. The hotel also boasts a leisure club, awaiting patrons with a fully-equipped gym, a heated swimming pool and spa facilities.