What You'll Get
- One child, concession, adult or a family ticket to Avon Valley Rail
- When: 9 or 10 June
- Trains depart: 10.30 a.m. | 11.45 a.m. | 1 p.m. | 2.15 p.m. | 3.30 p.m.
- Where: Avon Valley Rail, Bath Road, Bristol
- £4 for one (1) child ticket (up to 50% off)
- £5 for one (1) concession ticket (up to 44% off)
- £6 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 40% off)
- £18 for a family ticket for two (2) adults and two (2) children (up to 50% off)
Avon Valley Rail: Brick Express
The site features a restored original station with a fleet of vintage trains. Trains travel between Oldland Common and Avon Riverside station with a six-mile trip full of picturesque countryside on both sides of the railway. Over the weekend of 9 and 10 June, the Brick Express steams into town. Visitors will be able to admire the latest creations from Bristol’s master builder Tom Poulsom including his model of Bitton Station created especially for the event, as well get the chance to drive a miniature Brick Express train on a special layout. The little ones can enjoy face painting, balloon modelling, magic shows and craft activities. Guests to the Avon Valley can also make the most of an on-site shop and café.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon at the ticket office to receive the train ticket. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid for the following train times: 10:30am, 11:45am, 1pm, 2:15pm and 3:30pm. Tickets provide unlimited travel on the day of issue. Under 16s must be accompanied as an adult. Under 15s can use a child ticket. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children. Concession tickets valid for guests over 60 years old. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 16 May 2018.