What You'll Get
- One day rover ticket to Avon Valley Rail
- When: 1–23 August on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Where: Avon Valley Rail, Bath Road, Bristol
- Departures: 11 a.m. | 12.15 a.m. | 1.30 p.m. | 2.45 p.m. | 4 p.m.
- Family ticket is valid for two (2) adults and up to four (4) children
- £3 for one (1) child day rover ticket (up to 50% off)
- £3.50 for one (1) concession day rover ticket (up to 50% off)
- £4 for one (1) adult day rover ticket (up to 50% off)
- £11.75 for one (1) family day rover ticket (up to 50% off)
Avon Valley Rail
Located in Willsbridge, Avon Valley Rail features a restored original station with a fleet of vintage steam and diesel trains. Trains travel between Oldland Common and Avon Riverside station, and the six-mile trip comes packed with picturesque countryside on both sides of the railway. A host of themed journeys, including murder mysteries evenings, is organised on selected dates. Driver experiences are also available, as well as train hire for private events. Visitors to the Avon Valley can make the most of an on-site shop and cafe.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid 1-23 Aug 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or a family of 2 adults and up to 4 children. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid Tue-Thu and Sun, departures at 11am, 12.15am, 1.30pm, 2.45pm and 4pm. Child ticket valid for those aged 5-14. Under 5s can come for free. Concession tickets valid for those aged 60 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 23 Jun 2018.