All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £52.90 for a seven-course taster menu with coffee and mints for two (38% off)
- £92.90 for a seven-course taster menu with wine, coffee and mints for two (36% off)
- £105.50 for a seven-course taster menu with coffee and mints for four (38% off)
- £185.50 for a seven-course taster menu with wine, coffee and mints for four (36% off)
Seven-course taster menu may include:
- Antipasto misto with Parma ham, mortadella, three types of salami, artichoke, olives, tomatoes and grissini
- Seafood risotto with scallop, king prawn, white crab meat and mussels
- Spinach and ricotta tortellini with guanciale ham and a creamy tomato sauce
- Lemon sorbet
- Choice of: fillet of pork stuffed with fennel, apricot and prunes | trio of lamb cutlets served with a Montepulciano red wine and redcurrant jus
- Raspberry panna cotta served with ice cream
- Coffee with mints
- Optional wine that includes five small glasses to compliment each course except the sorbet and coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01749 672029; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Valid Sun-Fri noon-2pm, 6pm-9pm. Excludes bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 19 Jan 2018.
About The Ancient Gatehouse
Based in the historic city of Wells, The Ancient Gatehouse Hotel and its authentic Italian eatery, Rugantinos were founded over Francesco Rossi and is now run by his two sons. The brothers known as Rossi & Rossi, are owners of two others establishments in Somerset, The Mendip Inn and the 15th-Century White Hart Hotel. This hotel boasts nine rooms bedecked with homely curiosities, four-poster beds and fireplaces, with some overlooking Wells Cathedral.