Up to six visitors can walk into an upside down house and create surreal photos with an inverted perspective; four locations available
What You'll Get
- Where: Kessels Road, Patchway | Kings Road Arches, Brighton | The Orient Intu Traffic Centre, Manchester | West Thurrock Way, Grays
- What’s included: entry for up to six people
- Children under the age of 3 go for free
- Customers can arrive any time during the opening hours
- Please visit this website for all opening hours for each location
- Not valid from May to September in Brighton
For full description on accessibility statement for each location follow this link.
The Fine Print
About Upside Down House UK
Upside Down House UK runs a growing network of inverted buildings across the United Kingdom. Adults and children alike can walk in and pose in either suggested poses or create their own amusing tableaus to make the most surreal images with the help of perspective tricks.