All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed 15 May 2018
· Reviewed 5 May 2018
What You'll Get
- £1995 for a wedding package for 50 day and 100 evening guests
The package includes:
- Three-course wedding breakfast for up to 50 people, including tea and coffee
- Evening buffet of hot bacon and sausage sandwiches, wedges and a selection of relishes and dips for up to 100 people
- Buck’s Fizz on arrival for 50 people
- Overnight stay for the newlyweds in the bridal suite, including breakfast
- Room hire for the wedding breakfast and evening meal
- Coordinated table linen in a choice of colour
- Red carpet on arrival
- Cake stand
- Menu cards and stands
- Post box
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Discounted accommodation rates for the guests
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Jan 2018-31 Dec 2018. Limit 1 per wedding, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone on 01282414141, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 3-week cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Registrar excluded. Valid Mon-Sun. Check-in at 2pm, check-out at 11pm. Discounted accommodation rates available. Merchant will confirm this on booking. £31.50 surcharge per person for each additional day guest. £9.95 surcharge per person for each additional evening guest. Venue can hold 110 day and 200 evening guests.
About Best Western Oaks Hotel
Just minutes off the M65 motorway, Best Western Oaks Hotel is situated amid lush gardens and boasts a picturesque Pendle Hill and the East Lancashire scenery. Formerly the private home of a local tea merchant, the hotel has retained many original features, including dark wood panelling, ornate ceilings and a 25-foot stained glass window. Best Western Oaks Hotel boasts 50 bedrooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as executive rooms that combine original features with modern amenities, and purpose-built conference suites. Situated in the old house, the venue's restaurant serves up an array of traditional favourites and lighter bites, all prepared with locally sourced produce. Guests can also unwind at the bar with a selection of wines from around the world, or visit the leisure club with facilities such as a gym, indoor heated pool, steam room, two hot tubs and a beauty salon.