Enjoy a moment of distraction with a selection of finger sandwiches and sweet cakes accompanied by a pot of tea and opt for an extra bubbly
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 12 Options
- £10 for traditional afternoon tea for one
- £13 for Prosecco afternoon tea for one
- £15 for gin lover’s afternoon tea for one
- £15 for book lovers’ afternoon tea with a £5 voucher for one
- £19 for traditional afternoon tea for two
- £26 for Prosecco afternoon tea for two
- £30 for gin lover’s afternoon tea for two
- £30 for book lovers’ afternoon tea with a £10 voucher for two
- £38 for traditional afternoon tea for four
- £52 for Prosecco afternoon tea for four
- £60 for gin lover’s afternoon tea for four
- £60 for book lovers’ afternoon tea with a £20 voucher for four
All afternoon teas include: scones with cream and jam | finger sandwiches | cakes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only.
About Octavo's Book Cafe and Wine Bar
Based in the heart of Cardiff's creative quarter, Octavo's Book Cafe and Wine Bar is a new idea for a time in a café. Filled to the brim with books both classic and new, the cosy venue invites patrons to take a seat at one of the wooden tables or relax on one of the plush couches while enjoying their reading material and their meal. The kitchen serves a variety of light bites, including sandwiches and salads and organises a choice of different afternoon teas for customers to enjoy. A selection of soft and bubbly drinks is also available, as well as a special kids menu. Younger visitors can also delight in activities prepared for them, including colouring and age-appropriate books.