Nestled in the village of Temple Sowerby, The Kings Arms Hotel offers a refreshing four star retreat for exploring the Lake District National Park or Hadrian’s wall. Guests can enjoy its historic charm as it dates back to the 17th-century.
The hotel’s rooms feature en suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, TVs and hot drink-making facilities. Guests can also take advantage of an iPod dock, radio, telephone, desk, and a safe.
Groupon’s Guide To Cumbria
Set in North West England (UK), Cumbria is a non-metropolitan county and its elevated mountain ranges make it one of the most sparsely populated counties in the United Kingdom.
Cumbria is home to the Lake District National Park, famous for its natural beauty and source of inspiration for artists, musicians and writers. The historic Hadrian’s Wall is also located in this county and is deemed a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Option 1: standard
- £69 for 1 night, valid 1 Apr-30 Sep 2018 (43% off)
- £59 for 1 night, valid 1 Oct 2018-31 Mar 2019 (51% off)
Option 2: including a bottle of Prosecco
- £129 for 2 nights valid 1 Apr-30 Sep 2018 (50% off)
- £179 for 3 nights valid 1 Apr-30 Sep 2018 (53% off)
- £109 for 2 nights valid 1 Oct 2018-31 Mar 2019 (58% off)
- £159 for 3 nights valid 1 Oct 2018-31 Mar 2019 (58% off)