All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £20 for a two-course Indian meal with sides for two, Sunday - Thursday (up to 42% off)
- £22 for a two-course Indian meal with sides for two, Friday - Saturday (up to 37% off)
- £40 for a two-course Indian meal with sides for four, Sunday - Thursday (up to 42% off)
£44 for a two-course Indian meal with sides for four, Friday - Saturday (up to 37% off)
- BYOB available for a £2.50 corkage fee
- Poppadoms with a selection of dips to share between two
- Platter of starters to share between two: selection of chicken tikka | lamb tikka | seekh kebab | tandoori chicken | samosa pakora | onion bhaji
- Choice of a main per customer, may include: curry korma | chicken biryani | shashlik | vegetarian balti | tikka masala
- Side of boiled or pilau rice
See the full menu here.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required, at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for poppadoms up to the value of £0.75 with a selection of dips to share between two, sharing platter up to £7.75 to share between two, mains up to £10.25 and rice up to £1.95. The menu is seasonal and subject to change. £2 surcharge for every prawn dish. £1 surcharge to upgrade rice. Over 18s can bring their own alcohol; £2.50 corkage fee applies. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Mar 2018.
About Diwali Indian Cusine
Only a few steps away from Newtownbreda Library, Diwali Indian Cusine is a modern eatery serving authentic Indian flavours. The low-lit dining room is painted white with a red accent and burgundy tablecloths lay on tables, complementing a dark wooden furniture. The menu is full of traditional dishes including a rich selection of curries, including vegetarian options. The restaurant allows the adult guests to bring their own bubbly to enjoy with a meal.