All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £32.95 for a two-course meal with a glass of wine or a Peach Bellini each for two (up to 57% off)
- £65.90 for a two-course meal with a glass of wine or a Peach Bellini each for four (up to 57% off)
- Garlic toasted ciabatta
- Hummus served with pitta bread
- Soup of the day served with an artisan bread and butter
- Lamb Kofte meatballs in a sauce served with bread
- Classic prawn cocktail in a Marie Rose sauce, topped with smoked salmon and served with bread and butter
- William B 8oz gourmet burger: hand-pressed Aberdeen Angus beef served on a brioche bun with house fries, classic burger garnish and chefs burger relish
- Chicken Caesar salad: baby gem, croutons, parmesan shavings and rich Caesar dressing
- Pan-fried salmon supreme in garlic and chilli butter served with diced Tuscan potatoes and green beans
- Chef’s choice of fish cakes with complimenting sauce, served with house fries and salad garnish
- Fusilli pasta in a light white wine, cream and goats’ cheese sauce with cherry tomatoes and topped with a vegetarian cheese crisp
- 8oz rib-eye steak served with seasoned chips, garlic and thyme mushroom and roasted tomato
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 0124 538 0082; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter and a main from the set menu provided, a glass of wine up to £3.50 or a peach Bellini per person. Eat-in only. Valid Mon-Thu noon-9pm. Not valid throughout December. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 2 May 2018.
About The William B
This eatery is housed within a former coaching inn situated in Hatfield Peverel village. The kitchen prepares international mains and daily specials crafted from local and seasonal produce. The bar serves real ales, cocktails and a wide range of beers, wines and spirits. The traditional interior features open fires, leather armchairs and wooden beams while the garden offers outdoor seating.