All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £59 for gin making experience for one (53% off)
- £115 for gin making experience for two (54% off)
- One or two people can become distillers and Brennen & Brown Ltd Gin Lab in Cheltenham, and create their own 70cl bottle of gin each
- On-site distillers will provide advice on measuring and mixing the recipe, and help to choose from a range of 30 aromatic botanicals
- Customers can also design a brand and label for their gin, and take a bottle of their own creation home to show off to friends and family
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl. bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gift.
Restrictions: Booking required online at www.brennenandbrown.com/experiences/lab-experience/. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Course include tasting; participants are advised to arrange a lift or taxi. Min 2 and max 10 people per group. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. Experience is incredibly busy on a Saturday so customers are required to share a still with a partner to create two bottles of gin under the same recipe. Permit parking only on the estate. Closed Sundays.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Feb 2016.
About Brennen & Brown Ltd
Around since 2012, this distillery is determined to bring back long-lost flavours of gin, as well as almost forgotten methods of its production. Solely for that reason, a team of passionate distillers put together a set of rotary evaporator stills gracefully dubbed Heidi, Flo-Mo and Una. Since then, they managed to bring back to life such rarities as cold-distilled Ginger Gin, which has been out of production for more than 100 years, and design their own signature distillates, such as Cardamon & Plum Vodka. The distillery also welcomes gin aficionados to come and compose their own spirits under the supervision of on-site master distillers.