What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £16.95 for a summer afternoon tea for two with Pimm’s
- £33.90 for a summer afternoon tea for four with Pimm’s
The summer afternoon tea includes:
- finger sandwiches selection, including cucumber and cream cheese, ham and tomato jam, cheese and red onion chutney and crayfish marie rose
- warmed scone with vanilla and cinnamon, clotted cream and raspberry preserve
- mini chocolate eclairs
- ginger loaf cake
- lemon drizzle cake
- a choice of tea, flavoured tea or coffee
- a glass of Pimm’s with lemonade each
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Mandatory booking required via phone, please call 02476 222 727. Present printed voucher on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy, Valid Mon-Sat 12pm-5pm. Valid for summer afternoon tea menu only. Pimm's can be exchanged for a draught soft drink. Eat-in only. Must be 18 or over. Not valid in conjunction with other offers.
About The Establishment Bar & Grill
Nestled within the Old County Hall, which dates back to 1783, this eatery boasts elegant décor and an array of historic features from the old court that used to be housed within the building. These include a renovated courtroom and the judge's seat, as well as the dock and cells transformed into a spacious dining area. The menu is packed with pub classics in the form of burgers, pizzas and grilled meats, as well as a choice of lighter bites including sandwiches and jacket potatoes. There is also a well-stocked bar offering an array of cocktails, and The Establishment hosts regular events such as dance nights and live jazz sessions.