From Our Editors
St Michaels is an 18-hole par 70 parkland course within sight of the historic town of St. Andrews. The front nine holes overlook the Eden Estuary and the spired churches of St. Andrews can be seen on the horizon during play. When the club was formed in 1903 the services of the keepers of the green at St. Andrews were employed to lay out the course. Both Old Tom Morris and Hugh Hamilton had a hand in creating the course, with their long term vision of a full 18 hole course realised in 1996 when the club were able to extend the course.