All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 15 May 2018
· Reviewed 15 May 2018
· Reviewed 13 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £14 for a one-hour snow park pass with clothing hire for one (54% off)
£21.50 for a one-hour snow park pass with clothing hire for two (65% off)
- Clothing includes waterproof jacket, snow play boots and helmets
Available snow activities include:
- Downhill Donuts: Guests can ride the bumps of the tubing lanes in huge rubber rings and race a friend or two down the lanes
- Luge Slip ‘N’ Slide: release the inner ‘big kid’ while tackling the twists and turns of the ice slide
- Sledge ‘O’ Mania: thrill-seekers can race each other on the sledges, build their speed with the nippy zipper and try dodging and weaving with the carver
- Snow Luge: see who will brave this slope and whizz at top speed to the bottom
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days from purchase. Excludes 26 May to 5 June, all weekends from 20 July until 4 Sep 2018. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 0161 749 2222; provide Groupon code. Early booking recommended. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. 5-day reschedule policy. For bookings made less than 5 days in advance, rescheduling is not available. Must be 6 or over for Luge Slip 'N' Slide and 6 to 16 for Snow Luge. Must be 4 or older for Downhill Donuts and Sledge 'O' Mania. Under 10s must be accompanied by a participating adult. Valid for option purchased only. Must arrive 45 mins prior to session. Late arrival may result in refused admission. Must wear gloves. £5 surcharge for gloves, payable directly to merchant. Waterproof jacket and trousers, snow play boots and helmet are provided. Guests are welcome to bring their own clothing. Other snow activities may incur surcharge. Check https://www.chillfactore.com/opening-times/ for opening times. Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Apr 2018.
About Chill Factore
Chill Factore is located at Beyond which is four miles from Manchester city centre and right next to the Trafford Centre. The 180-metre indoor slope is made from real snow, and enjoyed by novices and experts alike. Skiing and snowboarding lessons cater for all skill levels, and winter aficionados of all ages can frolic in the Snow Park. After bursts of snowy activity, guests can unwind on the centre's Alpine Street, where shopping and dining join the agenda.