All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 30 October 2017
· 30 October 2017
· 29 October 2017
What You'll Get
- £1875 for a wedding package for 50 people
Guests will be welcomed with a red carpet arrival, followed by a drinks reception. 50 guests will then sit down to a three-course wedding breakfast, accompanied by wine. Toasts are helped along with sparkling wine, and a master of ceremonies will take care of the smooth running of proceedings. The evening festivities will be fuelled by stovies, while attendees take to one of Edinburgh’s largest dance floors to help the happy couple to celebrate their union. The newlyweds can retire to their deluxe room, with breakfast served the next morning.
The package Includes:
- Red carpet arrival
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Choice of three function rooms depending on the size of the party
- Master of ceremonies
- Glass of Bucks Fizz for 50 guests on arrival
- Glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Glass of red or white wine with the meal
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Stovies served in the evening
- Three-tier cake stand and a knife
- Deluxe room for the newlyweds with breakfast included
- Celebration plate of goodies in the couples’ room (components subject to seasonal availability)
- Discounted accommodation rates for the guests, subject to availability
The wedding breakfast
- Starter: cream of leek and white onion soup
- Main: breast of chicken with tarragon and white wine sauce served with dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Dessert: warm apple lattice flan served with vanilla sauce tea and coffee
Other menu options are available, please discuss with the hotel directly
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 1 per wedding, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, please call 0131 527 1453 to check availability before purchase, upon confirming date call again to book venue by providing a coupon code. No refunds outside 7-day cool-off period provided after initial payment. No reduction in package price should any item be not required in full or in part. No package variation available. All package upgrades are chargeable. Extra places can be added at a surcharge of £50 per adult and £20 per child, payable directly to the hotel. Children classified as under 16. The venue's Terms and Conditions apply.
About Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel
A-listed Victorian townhouse in the city centre, the four-star Hilton Edinburgh Grosvenor Hotel, welcomes visitors with traditional features alongside contemporary flourishes. Function rooms feature grand and elaborate decor, while a quaint garden area makes for atmospheric wedding photographs. Just down the road from Edinburgh Haymarket station, the venue is easily accessible for partygoers from near and afar.