The Holiday Park
Overlooking the Jurassic Coast, the Ladram Bay Holiday Park Devon is a family-run, pet-friendly holiday park from which guests can easily explore the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast and Devon countryside.
Holidaymakers can make the most of the on-site leisure facilities including a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a hot tub, and practice their swing on the Jurassic coast-themed adventure golf course. Appetites are catered for at the on-site restaurant boasting a terraced area for al fresco dining.
The holiday park offers accommodation in two- and three-bedroom double-glazed holiday homes with partial sea views, garden furniture, central heating, lounges with Freeview TVs and DVDs, pillows, duvets, bed linen, fully equipped kitchens, and gas and electricity.
Groupon’s Guide To Devon
Visitors are invited to explore the attractions of Devon, ranging from museums and churches to water sport activities.
Those wanting to roam the wide open spaces of the high moors may head to the Dartmoor National Park, while those desiring to admire animals may pay a visit to the Yaraks Birds Of Prey Falconry Centre or to the Donkey Sanctuary.
The local history is well preserved at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum, which boasts a diversified collection of artefacts, while art exhibitions may be admired at The Burton Art Gallery and Museum. After a day of exploration, tourists may delight their taste buds in one of the local dishes, including Dartmoor beef and local ale pies.
- £199 for a 3-night caravan break, arriving on 16 Mar 2018
- £199 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 19 Mar 2018
- £199 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 26 Mar 2018
- £239 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 16 Apr 2018
- £199 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 23 Apr 2018
- £199 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 30 Apr 2018
- £199 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 7 May 2018
- £199 for a 4-night caravan break, arriving on 14 May 2018