All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19 for one small personalised picture cake (76% off)
- £29 for one medium personalised picture cake (67% off)
- £39 for one large personalised picture cake (61% off)
- £49 for one extra large personalised picture cake (55% off)
Available flavours: chocolate sponge | toffee sponge | vanilla sponge
- Small celebration cake is approximately 16 portions
- Medium celebration cake is approximately 25 portions
- Large celebration cake is approximately 40 portions
- Extra large celebration cake is approximately 65 portions
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Redemption required at http://www.3Dcakes.co.uk; provide Groupon code. Must book 10 days in advance. 7-day cancellation policy. Late orders are subject to availability and incur a £10 surcharge. For late orders please call 0131 337 9990 or 0141 378 0027. Available for collection from Glasgow and Edinburgh stores Tue-Sat 9.30am-5pm. Must present printed Groupon on arrival. Delivery within mainland Scotland available for a £30 surcharge; subject to availability and payable directly to 3D cakes. Voucher is valid for your choice of one of the 15 designs listed only. Allergy advice: may contain traces of nuts. Gluten- and dairy-free options are available for supplementary charge and can be arranged at time of placing your order with 3D Cakes. and incur an additional charge of £25. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 4 Oct 2018.
About 3D Cakes
3D Cakes honeycomb established by cake designer David Duncan and offers cupcakes and tiered cakes for all sorts of special occasions. The company is one of Scotland’s most awarded cake boutiques, with the accolades including Cake Designer of the Year at the Scottish Wedding Awards in 2014 and 2015, as well as Scottish Wedding Awards Regional Winner 2016. Having tutored over 32,000 students, 3D Cakes sugarcraft schools have left a mark in both Edinburgh and Glasgow.