All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £48 for a historic bus tour of Edinburgh with a gourmet burger each or deli board for two (34% off)
£48 for a historic bus tour of Glasgow with a gourmet burger each or deli board for two (34% off)
- Enjoy a sight-seeing tour in a vintage 1966 Routemaster Bus
- Tuck into a gourmet burger with fries each or a deli board to share served with tea, coffee or a soft drink
- Tour covers all the main attractions of the city
- The tour will last approximately 70-90 minutes
- Additional drinks can be purchased at the licensed onboard bar
Deli board includes: selection of cold meats | pâté | cheese selection | herb infused olives | homemade chutney | fresh salad | oatcakes | crusty bread
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2018. Limit 2 per 2 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01355 229448; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and goes to main sites and attractions in the cities. Edinburgh pick-up from Stance ZE, Waterloo Place. Glasgow pick-up from 266 George Street, at the side of Chambers Street. Valid Fri-Sat 6pm-7.30pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 28 Mar 2018.
About Red Bus Bistro
Customers looking for a new way of sightseeing can enjoy a ride through Edinburgh or Glasgow in a vintage 1966 Routemaster Bus. Tours start at Edinburgh Bus Station, before winding their way through the best-known landmarks of the Scottish capital, including the historic Royal Mile, Princess Street and George IV Bridge. Glasgow tours, meanwhile, show visitors sites such as Provand’s Lordship, the upmarket West End, Glasgow University, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and the Transport Museum. While enjoying the views and listening to a commentary from the staff, participants can feast on a variety of dishes. Red Bus Bistro strives to use fresh, local ingredients to create traditional Scottish flavours.