What You'll Get
- £99 for a brewing experience with breakfast, lunch and a tour
The experience may include:
- Full-day training with the master brewer
- Recipe development explanation
- Detailed brewing theory and the ingredients used
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tasting session
- Branded Hillside Brewery glass and a beer of choice to take home
- 10% off any additional purchases on the day
See the details.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Min 2, max 6 people per experience. Booking required by phone on 01452830222. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Includes alcohol tasting. Breakfast and lunch included. Equipment provided. Must wear flat, closed-toe shoes. Valid 1st and 3rd Thu of every month, 9am-3.30pm.
About Hillside Brewery
Hillside Brewery is located within 40 acres rolling farmland, including upland hills and valleys, wooded copses and picturesque views. As well as producing over 6 types of beer, the company provides a selection of opportunities designed to suit cerevisaphiles and beginning enthusiasts alike. Customers may sign up for a tour where they can see, touch and smell the production process up close, or opt for creating their own ale during a brewing experience. Additionally, the team offers an array of special events such as iron-forging and laser shooting, suitable for bespoke gatherings.