Boasting an imposing Victorian facade and original features, Muthu Alexandra Hotel allures travellers with scenic views across Oban Bay to Kerrera Island. The property makes for an ideal base for exploring Argyll and The Isles, spotting seabirds and seals, as well as enjoying local seafood.
Relaxation can be enjoyed in en suite rooms which feature classic decor and come complete with TVs and hospitality trays.
A tipple or two can be enjoyed in the bar. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site pool or take a short stroll to the centre of Oban.
Groupon’s Guide To Oban
Also known as “The Little Bay” or the “Seafood Capital of Scotland”, Oban is a resort town within Argyll and Bute council area of Scotland.
Once in Oban, history enthusiasts may visit the Oban War & Peace Museum offering a collection of artifacts and photographs depicting the cultural history of Oban in both peacetime and war. Another famous attraction is the McCaig’s Tower, built in the 19th century, and boasting panoramic views across Oban Bay to the Atlantic Islands. Several coastal activities are available at the Ganavan Sands, a Blue Flag beach offering views of Mull, Lismore and Morven.
Option 1: valid 24 Feb to 30 Apr 2018
- £59 for 1 night (35% off)
- £79 for 1 night with dinner and Prosecco (47% off)
- £135 for 2 nights with dinner and Prosecco (47% off)
- £175 for 3 nights with dinner and Prosecco (53% off)
Option 2: valid 1 to 31 May 2018
- £69 for 1 night (35% off)
- £103 for 1 night with dinner and Prosecco (31% off)
- £159 for 2 nights with dinner and Prosecco (38% off)
- £219 for 3 nights with dinner and Prosecco (41% off)