All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
· 24 July 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £55 for a spa day with 25-minute treatment and two-course lunch for one (35% off)
- £105 for a spa day with 25-minute treatment and two-course lunch for two (38% off)
Treatments include: 25-minute Elemis skin booster facial | pro-radiance hand, arm and nail treatment | Elemis Best Foor Forward treatment
Leisure facilities include: aqua thermal suite | hydrotherapy pool | salt inhalation room | steam room | sauna | foot spa | outdoor garden with spa bath and fire pit
- Salads: crab, avocado and tomato salad | Ham-hock terrine, pickled onions, and Snowdonian mature cheddar | Quay prawn-cocktail, baby gem lettuce, and Marie Rose sauce | chicken Caesar salad, crisp bacon, anchovies, parmesan and dressing
- Cold sandwiches served with triple cooked chips, salad garnish and coleslaw: honey-glazed ham | poached chicken and mayonnaise | Welsh mature cheddar and tomato | poached salmon with lemon and dill | egg mayonnaise | Scottish smoked salmon | prawns and Marie Rose sauce
- Hot sandwiches: Quay club sandwich with chicken, crisp lettuce and mayonnaise with bacon and plum tomato | Mediterranean vegetable and Pant Ysgawn goat’s cheese on toasted flatbread, cherry tomato dressing | toasted honey-roast ham and mature Welsh cheddar | Welsh rarebit toasted on freshly baked bloomer, cherry tomato and red onion salad
Robe, towel and slipper hire also included, as well as 20% off additional spa treatments booked for the same day
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2018. Limit 4 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Maximum 8 people per booking. Booking required, please call 01768 351571; provide Groupon code and mention treatment times and food choices. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult who has also purchased a Groupon voucher or paid the hotel directly for access to the facilities. Valid Mon-Fri. Half day is 9am-1pm or 1pm -5pm (if taking the morning option lunch will be served at 1pm, if taking the afternoon option lunch served at 12 noon). Robe, towel and slipper hire included. Customers can enjoy 20% off additional treatments booked for the same day. The treatment can be upgraded to a 50-minute Pure Bliss relaxation treatment for £20 per person; any surcharges payable to the spa directly. A full refund would be given if customers are not suitable for treatment. Open to male and female customers. If you wish to choose a particular date, please check availability first as the spaces cannot be reserved. Customers may combine their Groupon overnight stay and spa vouchers. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 25 Apr 2018.
About Appleby Manor
Built in 1871 for a wealthy solicitor, the manor was in course of time turned into a hotel and purchased by the Dunbobbin family in September 2000. Located on the edge of the Lake District, the hotel has 31 bedrooms, all featuring en-suite bathrooms, hot drink making facilities, a TV, Wi-Fi and more. Its AA rosette-awarded Oak Room Restaurant serves up an array of dishes prepared from fresh, locally sourced produce. All tastes are catered for, including vegetarians, and guests can enjoy their meals in the conservatory extension or patio area. Featuring a hydrotherapy pool, thermal area and hot tubs, The Garden Spa offers a range of beauty and wellness treatments, and guests can unwind in the cosy lounges with log fires, or have a go at pool or table tennis. Appleby Manor Hotel hosts various functions, from weddings to corporate events.