All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 13 April 2018
· Reviewed 10 April 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £24 for a two-hour recording session for one
- £29 for a two-hour recording session for two
£39 for a two-hour recording session for four
- Includes consultation with professional sound engineer, an hour of recording, and an hour of mixing
- Professionally recorded and mixed CD to take home
- Clients can bring their own backing tracks, or they can be provided by the studio
- Refreshments available (tea, coffee, soft drinks)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Restrictions: Booking required by phone on 01926 485501. Present printed Groupon upon arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 10am-8pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times. £25 per hour surcharge for additional time. £10 per CD for extra CDs. £2.50 per track surcharge for extra track purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
About Abatis Studios
Abatis Studios are owned and ran by Jon Priestley who has over 15 years of experience as a musician, performer, songwriter and sound engineer. The studios include a control room, an isolation booth suitable for recording vocal or instrumental tracks, a live recording room, and a lounge area, complete with a kitchen. Abatis Studios offer services to solo musicians or bands, and special packages for birthday or hen/stag parties are also available.