What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19 for a two-course meal for two (up to 58% off)
- £38 for a two-course meal for four (up to 58% off)
- £23 for a three-course meal for two (up to 59% off)
£46 for a three-course meal for four (up to 59% off)
- Two-course meal consists of one main, one starter or dessert, and rice or naan
- Three-course meal consists of one main, one starter, one dessert, and rice or naan
- Starters include: malabar fish cake with pudina chutney | thair wadai | kodi vepudu | munnar spinach and coconut soup
- Mains include: ammachi mutton coconut fry | nadan kozhi melagu | southern chicken khorma | alleppy prawn and mango curry
- Desserts include: banana split sundae | fruits of the south Eton mess | kulfi
- See here for the full menu
The Peacock Hotel
The Peacock Hotel offers vibrantly colourful single and double rooms, including a deluxe four-poster room decorated in an elegant colonial 1920s style. Customers are welcome to dine in the Coconut Lagoon restaurant which specialises in South Indian cuisine, or choose a Mediterranean snack from the lounge menu. The hotel is set in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, 15 minutes from Birmingham International Airport.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone on 01926851156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; quote Groupon code at time of booking. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sat midday-2.30pm and 6pm-10pm. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for starter up the the value of £5.50; Main up to the value of £13.75; rice or naan up to the value of £3.50; dessert up to the value of £4.99 each only. £2.50 surcharge for sharing platter (fro 2 people); £3 surcharge fro grilled canoed mackerel with mango achar. Valid for eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Based on the highest priced option. Verified using our merchant's online menu on 18 Aug 2015.