· Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed 6 days ago
· Redeemed 25 November 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- £4.50 for entry for one adult to Harvington Hall (50% off)
- £7 for entry for one adult and one child to Harvington Hall (50% off)
- £9 for entry for two adults to Harvington Hall (50% off)
- £11.50 for entry for two adults and one child to Harvington Hall (50% off)
£12.50 for entry for two adults and up to three children to Harvington Hall (50% off)
- The ticket allows visitors into the Hall, Malt House Visitor Centre and Gardens and Tea Rooms
The Fine Print
Excludes the months of June, July and August. Valid 3 Mar-2 Nov 2018. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3 or 5 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Excludes 3, 4, 11 and 30 Mar, 1 and 2 Apr, 6, 7, 27 and 28 May, 2 and 9 Sep, 27 and 28 Oct 2018. Valid Wed-Sun 11.30am-4.30pm. Last entrance to Hall and Tea Room at 3.30pm. The ticket allows visitors into the Hall, Malt House Visitor Centre and Gardens and Tea Rooms. Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Feb 2018.
About Harvington Hall
Erected in the 14th and further developed in the 16th century, Harvington Hall is a moated manor house on an island situated in Kidderminster. Visitors have an opportunity to see a series of priest hides and Elizabethan wall paintings, and learn about the life of Roman Catholic families and clergy during the Reformation. Guests can also see a Georgian chapel and enjoy a light lunch or a snack at the Moatside Tearoom before browsing for souvenirs in the on-site gift shop.