What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £21 for a four-hour beginners’ photography course for one (48% off)
£39 for a four-hour beginners’ photography course for two (51% off)
- One or two lensmen or women just setting out on their journey to photographic enlightenment can get a head start with this four-hour workshop
- Arriving at 9.30 a.m. with DSLR camera in-hand, students will get to know their device and all the lingo that goes along with it
- Topics covered will include focusing, framing and composition, lenses, focal range and use of the metering system
- Course notes will be given out to take home for future reference
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required online at www.theschoolofphotography.com/redeem-your-voucher. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Sat 9.30am-1.30pm. Equipment not included. Must bring own DSLR camera or a Bridge or Compact system camera with manual settings. Customers will receive certificate of completion. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Jan 2016.
About The School of Photography
The School of Photography, fronted by their award-winning namesake Marc Newton, has a portfolio of exhibited and published work dating back to 1998, including portraiture, pinhole photography and landscape and documentary images. Marc's deep pool of knowledge is shared through a range of courses catering to all levels.