Get rid of all unsightly and painful skin lesions without much delay, with nitrous oxide sprayed by Cryopen M
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for one skin tag or wart removal (37% off)
- £49 for three skin tag or wart removal (46% off)
- £69 for five sessions of skin tag or wart removal (54% off)
What is cryopen?
The Cryopen emits a fine jet of nitrous oxide under high pressure which may destroy damaged tissue by freezing the inter-cellular fluid, forming ice shards and crystals which rupture the cell membrane. Procedures typically last from 5 to 30 seconds. Cryopen treats only the imperfections and not the healthy tissue because of the applicator tips that can be selected for differently sized imperfections.
- More than one treatment for the same lesion is seldom needed, however, only 6 lesions or 5 pence size area per visit can be treated - extra visits are required for additional lesions.
- Can be used to treat: skin tags | pigmentation marks | warts | verruca | Seborrhoeic warts | milia
- Telephone consultation available
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone 0116 2764337. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Consultation required; full refund if found unsuitable. Must leave 15 days between sessions. Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive surgery. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for Mon-Tue and Thu-Fri 10am-7pm; Sun 10am-1pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 15 Jun 2016.
About Esoteric Aesthetics
Offering a wide array of beauty treatments and therapies for men and women, the team of beauticians at Esoteric Aesthetics draw on their 25-year experience in the industry. Services available include IPL hair removal, facials and microdermabrasion.