Guests can learn about the waterways, navigate the boat, take photos and enjoy a bacon or sausage cob paired with tea or coffee
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departs from Brayford Wharf East
- Departure time: Friday-Wednesday, 2 p.m.
- What’s included: learning about the waterways and how boats work | spending time at the helm, navigating the boat | photo opportunities | bacon or sausage cob with tea or coffee
- Dietary requirements can be catered for
About Moonraker Floating Tearoom
Moonraker Floating Tearoom is based in Lincoln. The experience can be paired with brunch, breakfast, lunch or dinner served on board. Alongside dining, the company offers boat trips up the River Witham to the Stamp End lock.