What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Bach - Brandenburg Concertos by London Concertante
- When and Where:
- 10 May: St George’s Hall, Liverpool
- 11 May: Manchester Cathedral, Manchester
- 12 May: St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 13 May: St. Nicholas Cathedral, Newcastle
- Showtime: 7.30 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.
- Each ticket comes with a programme and a Bach - Cello Suite No. 1 in G CD
- £16 for one (1) restricted view ticket (up to 41% off)
- £21 for one (1) side stalls ticket (up to 34% off)
- £24 for one (1) central stalls ticket (up to 33% off)
- £25 for one (1) central stalls ticket (up to 31% off)
- Mozart Divertimento in D
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 5
- Handel Concerto Grosso Op. 6 No. 7
- Mozart Flute Quartet
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto No. 4
- Ben Noriss on violin and as a guest director
- David Wright on harpsichord
- Julian Sperry on flute
Founded in 1991, London Concertante is one of the most well-known orchestras in the country. They have an extensive concert history, having performed in the USA, Finland, Spain and France, as well as at London’s landmark venues including St. Martin-in-the-Fields, St. James’ Piccadilly, Southwark Cathedral, Cadogan Hall and the Southbank Centre.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon at the box office at least 30 minutes before the showtime. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 4 Apr 2018.