What You'll Get
- One (1) seated or one (1) VIP ticket to see International Burlesque Festival 2018
- Where: Islington Assembly Hall, Bush Hall, Shaw Theatre, London | The Classic Grand, Glasgow | The Voodoo Rooms, Edinburgh
- London: 27 April at 8 p.m. | 28 April at 8 p.m. | 5 May at 8 p.m. | 25 May at 8 p.m. | 26 May at 8 p.m. | 1 June at 8 p.m. | 2 June at 8 p.m.
- Glasgow: 8 June at 9 p.m.
- Edinburgh: 9 June at 8 p.m. and 11 p.m.
International Burlesque Festival 2018
For the 12th time, London becomes a host to International Burlesque Festival, Europe’s foremost festival dedicated to the revival of burlesque. For the first time since its foundation, it also visits two cities in Scotland with its extravaganza. The world’s finest performers in the genre showcase their skills, from the striptease to trapeze. A schedule of ten shows offers an entertainment full of alternative cabaret, contemporary vaudeville and dance acts pushing the boundaries of the art to the extreme.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 24 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 2 Mar 2018.