Pairs can share a selection of meze complete with Greek flatbread and crudités; 19 locations available
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Greek
- What’s included: two cold meze, two hot meze, two sides, two desserts, Greek flatbread, and crudités to share between a pair
- Cold meze available include: Santorini fava | green pea fava | houmous | tzatziki | spicy feta dip – htipiti | melitzanosalata
- Hot meze available include: chicken skewer | barbecue chicken wings | loukaniko beef and pork sausage skewer | lamb meatballs | salt cod | halloumi and vegetable skewer | spinach tiropitakia | chickpea filo triangles | gigandes with spinach | falafel | dolmades | grilled aubergine | jackfruit stifado | vegan meatballs – soutzoukakia | Greek Moussaka
- Sides available include: saffron rice | Aegean slaw | chips | pourgouri – bulgur wheat | new potatoes
- Desserts available include: baklava | Greek yoghurt with walnuts in syrup
Purchase: Limit 3 per 2 people, may buy 7 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online at https://www.therealgreek.com/book-a-table/; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Maximum party size of 6. Valid Mon-Sun. Valid for ten dishes to share. Voucher is non-transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash or used as a cheque guarantee, credit, debit, or charge card. No change will be given. A 12.5% service charge will be applied to the bill. The Real Greek will not be responsible for reimbursing a client if this voucher is lost, stolen, or deleted. Any extras on food and drink will be paid in full by the customer to the restaurant directly. Valid for a Greek flatbread, crudities, two cold and two hot mezzes, two sides, and two desserts to share per two.
About The Real Greek
Boasting 19 locations nationwide, The Real Greek specializes in traditional Greek cuisine served in the form of small plates. Cold and hot meze are available alongside grilled delicacies, including seafood, and hearty souvlaki wraps. To round it all off, patrons can sip a glass of wine, beer, or fresh juice, or give in to their sweet tooth and tuck it into a sweet treat.