All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 20 hours ago
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
What You'll Get
- One, two or four tickets to The View from The Shard with optional guidebook, Champagne or cocktail, or a bottle of Champagne
- When: Monday–Sunday until 31 October
- Where: The Shard, Joiner Street
- Click here to see opening times
- £21.50 for one (1) general admission ticket
- £43 for two (2) general admission tickets
- £22.95 for one (1) ticket with a guidebook
- £45.90 for two (2) tickets with a guidebook
- £32.50 for one (1) ticket with Champagne or cocktail
- £65 for two (2) tickets with Champagne or cocktails
- £119 for two (2) tickets with a bottle of Champagne
- £168 for four (4) tickets with a bottle of Champagne
The View from The Shard
At the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360-degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see. Located, 800ft above the capital, the equivalent of the height of 57 double-decker buses, The View from The Shard is a must do for all visitors, enabling guests to experience the entire city like never before.
Your journey will begin in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that will carry you to the show-stopping heights of the viewing galleries on level 69 and 72, where you can see all of the iconic city landmarks at once. Stay for as long as you wish and take your time to soak in the sights whilst enjoying a glass of Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial, or a chosen cocktail at London’s highest Champagne Experience.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2018. Groupon tickets will not be accepted during special events.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Visit ticket desk at The View from The Shard and present Groupon. Champagne experience customers, the ticket desk will give you a voucher for the add-on experience. 14-day refund policy from date of purchase applies. Guidebook will be available for collection at the ticket desk.
Availability: The View from The Shard has a capacity of 220 tickets per 30-minute time slot. Customers will be able to gain entry providing this capacity has not been met. In the event that a particular time slot is full, customers will be asked to return at the next available time slot.
Restrictions: Tickets with alcohol options are only valid for those aged 18 or over. ID will be required. Guidebooks are available in English, French, German, Italian and Chinese, subject to availability. Cocktail option includes choice of mojito, cosmopolitan, margarita or bramble. Guests may upgrade to a cocktail from the premium menu for a £4 surcharge, payable at the bar at time of ordering. Champagne option includes one 75cl bottle of Möet or Chandon Imperial Brut. Bottle will be opened by bar staff and will be served at the bar. Valid only for option purchased.