Holidaymakers are invited to spend a fun-pack break complemented by entertainment acts and live music at Pontins holiday parks.
In North Somerset, Sand Bay Holiday Park, originally opened in 1947, lies 2 miles north of the seaside resort of Weston-super-Mare and peers across the waves of the Bristol Channel.
Pakefield Holiday Park is a peaceful resort which constitutes a good starting point for exploring Suffolk countryside. Guests can enjoy a scenic coastline as well as multiple entertainment opportunities, including famous Bluecoat Shows and cabarets.
Half board guest will be treated to a delicious full cooked breakfast each morning and a great selection of evening meals. There are a range of daytime activities and leisure facilities on all breaks. Guests can do as little or as much as they like. Unwind with a leisurely game of crazy golf or a swim in the heated indoor pool. In the evenings enjoy a wide variety of live entertainment such as fantastic vocalists and tribute acts, party bands, comedians, as well as blue coat shows, cash bingo and more.
Sand Bay Entertainment Breaks:
- 2, 3 Mar - Entertainment Break
- 5, 6, 7 Mar - All Time Greats
- 9, 10 Mar - Entertainment Break
- 19, 20, 21 Mar - Entertainment Break
- 23, 24 Mar - Comedy Break
- 26, 27, 28 Mar - Variety Break
- 2, 3, 4 Apr - 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s Decades
- 9, 10, 11 Apr - Entertainment Break
- 13, 14 Apr - Entertainment Break
- 16, 17, 18 Apr - Ship Ahoy - A Cruise On Land
- 23, 24, 25 Apr - St Georges Celebration
- 30 – April, 1, 2 May - Entertainment Break
- 7, 8, 9 May - Comedy Break
- 11, 12 May - Entertainment Break
- 14, 15, 16 May - Variety Break
- 25, 26 May - 80’s Tributes
- 28, 29, 30 May - Good Old Knees Up
Pakefield Entertainment Breaks
- 5, 6, 7 Mar - Select Break
- 12, 13, 14 Mar - St Patricks Party Pandemonium
- 16, 17 Mar - Stop in the name of Motown
- 19, 20, 21 Mar - 50’s Fever
- 23, 24 Mar - 70’s Party
- 26, 27 Mar - Ultimate Tributes Spectacular
- 16, 17, 18 Apr - Select Break
- 20, 21 Apr - Big Bands
- 23, 24, 25 Apr - Pakefield in Spring
- 30 April, 1, 2 May - Select Break
- 7, 8, 9 May - Sounds of the 60’s
- 14, 15, 16 May - Select Break
- 21, 22, 23 May - Best of British
Groupon’s Guide To Somerset
Bordered in the North by the Bristol Channel, Somerset is a rural county in South West England, characterised by rolling hills and large flat expanses.
In the area, attractions such as the caves of the Mendip Hills and the henge monument at Stanton Drew stone circles gather visitors from far and wide. On the northern coast of the Bristol Channel, Bridgewater Bay is a National Nature Reserve consisting of large areas of mud flats, saltmarsh, sand flats and shingle ridges, some of which are vegetated and home to over 190 species of overwintering waders and wildfowl.
Groupon’s Guide To Suffolk
Bordered by Norfolk in the north and Essex in the south, Suffolk is an East Anglian county of historic origin.
One of the main attractions in the area is the Suffolk Coast and Heaths, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, boasting a mix of beaches, cliffs, marshes, estuaries, heathland, forests and farmland. One of the most important wildlife areas in Britain, Suffolk Coast and Heaths is also home to three national nature reserves, many sites of special scientific interest and the RSPB’s Minsmere Reserve. Other attractions in Suffolk are the Greene King Brewery, an 18th-century brewery, and the Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum, offering exhibitions of aircraft and aviation-related artefacts.