Pontins Pakefield and Sand Bay Holiday Parks invite holidaymakers for days of play and exploration alongside evenings of live entertainment and comedy, including party bands, vocalists or illusions.
The classic apartments offer a variation of bedrooms and bed layout options, with an ensuite bathroom and tea & coffee making facilities.
There is a variety of daytime activities and leisure facilities on all breaks, you really can do as little or as much as you like. Unwind with a leisurely game of crazy golf take a swim in the heated indoor pool or why not hire some bikes for the perfect way to explore.
The restaurant provides cooked breakfasts and a wide variety of plates in the form of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Tourists may take leisurely strolls in the verdant gardens or along the beach, while evening entertainment comes in the form of cabaret shows, live music and game shows.
Pakefield Entertainment Breaks
23, 24, 25 Apr - Pakefield in Spring
30 Apr, 1, 2 May - Select Break
11, 12 May - Sounds of the 70s
14, 15, 16 May - Select Break
21, 22, 23 May - Best of British
4, 5, 6 Jun - Select Break
8, 9 Jun - Dance, Dance, Dance
11, 12, 13 Jun - Music of the States
18, 19, 20 Jun - Selected Break
22, 23 Jun - Back to the 90s
2, 3 Jul - Good Old Knees Up
9, 10, 11 Jul - Select Break
16, 17, 18 Jul - Comedy Capers
Sand Bay Entertainment Breaks
- 23, 24, 25 Apr - St Georges Celebration
- 30 Apr, 1, 2 May - Entertainment Break
- 7, 8, 9 May - Comedy Break
- 11, 12 May - Entertainment Break
- 1, 2 Jun - Big Bands
- 4, 5, 6 Jun - Best of British
- 8, 9 Jun - 50s & 60s Tributes
- 11, 12, 13 Jun - Entertainment Break
- 15, 16 Jun - Entertainment Break
- 18, 19, 20 Jun - All Time Greats
- 25, 26, 27 Jun - Entertainment Break
- 29, 30 Jun - Entertainment Break
- 2, 3, 4 Jul - Entertainment Break
- 6, 7 Jul - Motown Break
- 9, 10, 11 Jul - Dance, Dance, Dance
- 13, 14 Jul - 90s Tributes
- 16, 17, 18 Jul - Tribute to the States
- 20, 21 Jul - Comedy Break
- 23, 24, 25 Jul - Comedy Break
- 27, 28 Jul - Good Old Knees Up
- 6, 7, 8 Aug - Variety Break
- 10, 11 Aug - Ultimate Tributes
- 13, 14, 15 Aug - Summer Extravaganza
- 17, 18 Aug - Motown Break
- 20, 21, 22 Aug - Entertainment Break
- 24, 25 Aug - Entertainment Break
- 27, 28, 29 Aug - Comedy Break
Groupon’s Guide To Suffolk
Bordered by Norfolk in the north and Essex in the south, Suffolk is an East Anglian county of historic origin.
One of the main attractions in the area is the Suffolk Coast and Heaths, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, boasting a mix of beaches, cliffs, marshes, estuaries, heathland, forests and farmland. One of the most important wildlife areas in Britain, Suffolk Coast and Heaths is also home to three national nature reserves, many sites of special scientific interest and the RSPB’s Minsmere Reserve. Other attractions in Suffolk are the Greene King Brewery, an 18th-century brewery, and the Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum, offering exhibitions of aircraft and aviation-related artefacts.
Groupon’s Guide To Somerset
Bordered in the North by the Bristol Channel, Somerset is a rural county in South West England (UK) characterised by rolling hills and large flat expanses.
In the area, attractions such as the caves of the Mendip Hills and the henge monument at Stanton Drew stone circles gather visitors from far and wide. On the northern coast of the Bristol Channel, Bridgewater Bay is a National Nature Reserve consisting of large areas of mud flats, saltmarsh, sand flats and shingle ridges, some of which are vegetated and home to over 190 species of overwintering waders and wildfowl.