What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £45 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco or wine for two (up to 42% off)
- £89 for a three-course meal with a glass of Prosecco or wine for four (up to 43% off)
- £49 for a four-course meal with a glass of Prosecco or wine for two (up to 41% off)
- £97 for a four-course meal with a glass of Prosecco or wine for four (up to 42% off)
The three-course meal may include:
- Starters: seasonal soup | chicken liver parfait | charred pigeon breast | shallots and onions with sorrel puree | asparagus
- Mains: pan-fried hake | butter-poached chicken breast | chargrilled pork loin | beer battered fish | chargrilled violet artichoke | purple sprouting broccoli
- Desserts: sticky toffee pudding | passion fruit tart | chocolate and peanut mousse | vanilla rice pudding
The four-course meal may include an extra appetiser: freshly baked bread board | bowl of olives | sun-blushed tomatoes | chef’s seasonal soup
- A regular coffee or tea can be selected instead of an appetiser, excluding liqueur coffees
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required 24 hours in advance, please call 0162 189 3385; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Excludes Sundays, cabaret or music evenings, Father's Day and bank holidays. Not valid in December. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Valid Mon-Thu noon-9pm, last seating 8.45pm; Fri-Sat noon-3pm, last seating 2.45pm. Eat-in only. Maximum 6 people per table. Valid for set menu only. Three-course option includes starters, mains and desserts, while four-course option includes also appetisers. Verified using our merchant's website on 9 May 2017.
About The Bull and Willow Room
Sporting two AA rosettes and a recommendation from the Michelin Red Guide 2013, The Bull and Willow Room began a life of hospitality as a coaching inn in the 16th century. Both the restaurant and gastro-pub feature seasonally-altered menus based around local ingredients. With a hearty stock of beers, ales and ciders behind the bar, cosy accommodation is also available for anyone in need a snoozing spot to stop off.